An Introduction to Prospect & Lead Nurturing for Multifamily Marketers
Multifamily lead nurturing, also called prospect nurturing, is critical to building smooth lead-to-lease journeys. However, it is often overlooked. The agents are either too busy or don’t know the right way to nurture their prospects.
AI-powered automation can come to their rescue. We’ll explain in a 5-part multifamily lead nurturing series:
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing 101: Introduction (this article)
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing 101: The Nurturing Sequence
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing 101: The 0th-Hour Send
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing 101: The Anatomy of an Email
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing 101: Best Practices for Effective CTAs
Here’s a summary of what’s in this post:
- Introduction: Prospect nurturing in multifamily means engaging the prospects with relevant information and nudging them to take action.
- The goal: The goal of prospect nurturing in multifamily is to get the prospects to schedule a tour.
Challenges: Multifamily needs prospect nurturing to solve the following challenges:
- 97% of leads in CRM are ignored or poorly nurtured, and only 3% get a good follow-up.
- Agents are outnumbered and unequipped, and prospect nurturing happens manually
- Prospects fall through the cracks
Best Practices: The article introduces you to the best way of lead nurturing in multifamily
- A seven-step prospect nurturing process that uses the Humans+AI approach.
- An AI nurtures the prospect by automatically sending emails in the right sequence.
- Meanwhile, a (Human) agent creates a personal connection with the prospects.