SMS nurturing is a faster and more convenient way to nurture your prospects. 95% of US consumers read and respond to text messages within 3 minutes of receiving them. Like email nurturing, multifamily SMS nurturing also leverages the Human + AI approach.
This article answers the following:
- Why do you need SMS nurturing in multifamily?
- What does the SMS nurture journey look like?
- What is the multifamily SMS nurture sequence?
- What compliance standards should you meet for SMS nurture?
- What are the best practices for creating nurture messages?
What does the series include?
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing: An Introduction to Multifamily Marketers
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing: The Nurturing Sequence
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing: 0th-Hour: The “Miracle Hour”
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing: Anatomy of an Email
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing: Crafting Subject Lines that Prospects Open
- Multifamily Lead Nurturing: The Power of SMS-Based Nurturing
The Power of SMS-Based Nurturing in multifamily
69% of multifamily prospects opt-in for SMS messages. - Hyly.AI Data Science Team.
If you haven’t incorporated SMS nurturing in your multifamily marketing strategy yet, it’s time you do!
But what does SMS nurturing mean? SMS nurturing refers to the use of text messages to inform and engage prospects. The nurture messages are generally transactional, i.e., the prospects can’t reply to them.